Seeing your favorite destination by helicopter is the ultimate way to enjoy your trip. The places like forests, mountainous regions, or gigantic dazzling cities offer a great view when flying in a helicopter. Before you fasten your seat belt and get ready for the aerial highlights, here are some tips to make sure your helicopter trip is “turbulent” free:
1. Reservations- they are very crucial as Helicopter tours are an increasingly popular tourist activity, especially in areas where they are the only means to explore. If you do not pre-book your ride, the day you want to fly may be easily all booked up.
2. Remember to read the small print of your tour reservation cancellation policy prior to booking your flight so that in any emergency situation you know the policy.
3. Prior to making your Helicopter tour reservation at a reasonable helicopter tour Dubai price, know for sure which areas you want to cover, time span, and for some, what date you want to be at your destination.
4. Find out and compare the different Dubai helicopter ride price in the region.
5. Try flying during the morning; this gives you time to reschedule in case there’s bad weather.
6. Take along cameras, binoculars, video cameras etc. to add to the fun.
7. Always call or email your helicopter tour company when you arrive at your destination and confirm your reservation at least a day before.
8. Get a picture of your group next to the helicopter and/or with your helicopter pilot and post it on social media. Encourage others to feel the joy too.
9. Remember it’s impossible to enjoy your tour and videotape or photograph every moment of it simultaneously. Do not miss the fun focusing more on making video. Rather find out if your tour company offers a video of your actual helicopter flight.
10. Anticipate paying extra for a video of your helicopter tour, after all it can the only lifetime event for some of us.
Savvy travelers understand that air tours are the quickest way to see as much of a place as possible in a short period of time. Use the above tips before you book your ride, as well as before and during your flight.